Give to WRES
How to Donate
Offline Donations: You can send a check or money order made out to:
Waldens Ridge Emergency Services
P.O. Box 215
Signal Mountain, TN 37377
Donations Make a Difference
WRES relies on donations from our community and various year-round fund raising programs to support every aspect of our Department — including:
- Volunteer recruitment & retention programs
- Fire, rescue & EMS training
- Emergency vehicle purchases
- Fire Prevention activities
- Community outreach programs
- Equipment and supplies
- …and much more
Our donors have many reasons they decide to give:
- Desire to protect self and property in future emergencies.
- Gratitude for past service by WRES in emergencies.
- Pride in an effective community organization that draws a large number of reliable volunteers who are given extensive training and governed by a capable board.
We are fortunate to have one of the largest volunteer memberships in the region — with more than 50 active volunteers providing fire, rescue, EMS, administrative and support service to our community every month — equating to a savings of millions of dollars in personnel costs alone annually to local taxpayers.
Our membership is made up of a dynamic blend that consists of people who are college age up through people who are retired. We welcome anyone from any background. Together, we provide thousands of hours of VOLUNTEER staffing, training, community outreach and beyond every year.
Additional Information About Giving
Tax Exempt: Waldens Ridge Emergency Services, Inc is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions to the fire department are tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor to learn how this applies to your personal situation. You can contact us at 423-886-5974.